Some Personal Injury, Accident & Wrongful Death Case Results
- 7/9/14 – $10.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT
**This case was declined in writing by one of the largest and most respected law firms in Chicago. Like we always tell our clients – EXPERIENCE & RESULTS matter and so should YOUR case!
Let our Experience & Results WORK for YOU!
- 6/26/14 – $200k SETTLEMENT – Automobile Accident for soft tissue injuries
- 6/11/14 – $230k Verdict for an Car Accident Shoulder injury
- January 2014 – $2.1 MILLION DOLLAR settlement for Nurse Malpractice involving child’s finger(s) loss
- $3,500,000 – RECORD Will County SETTLEMENT – Joliet asphalt maker to pay widow more than $3 million
- $12 Million Settlement in class action consumer fraud lawsuit involving unsafe products for children
- $1.1 Million Settlement – Wrongful Death Lawsuit for infant death. In 1996 a Joliet infant died while in a crib manufactured nationally – in April of 1997 over 600,000 of these cribs were recalled by the United State’s Government. A substantial recovery was made for the parents, and a promise to protect other children was kept.
- Civil Rights Lawsuit filed for a man shot by the Joliet Police Department
Some Criminal Defense Law Case Results
- April 2016 – Attorney Bodach won a motion to quash an arrest and suppress evidence after convincing the judge the police officer did not have probable cause to arrest his client for driving under the influence of alcohol. As a result all evidence after the arrest was suppressed and the state was forced to DISMISS THE CHARGES of DUI and Illegal Transportation of Alcohol!!
- Attorney Bob Bodach DUI ACQUITTAL / NOT GUILTY despite open alcohol present
- Attorney Bob Bodach challenges the application of the courthouse drug testing program
- NBA players Ex-Wife found NOT GUILTY of Domestic Battery
- 6/13/14 NOT GUILTY – Joliet Home Invasion
- Exposed Garden Store Shopper as target of DEA investigation
- Joliet Police Office found NOT GUILTY of video taped excessive force / aggravated battery