Illinois Traffic Offenses
Joliet Speeding Ticket Lawyers
The Tomzcak Law Group’s traffic offense lawyers have very successfully helped thousands of people who have been charged with different kinds of traffic offenses such as traffic tickets, and other moving violations. Generally, infractions do not carry the same kind of stigma & penalties as other serious crimes do, but some traffic offenses might be categorized as misdemeanors and/or felonies. These can result in much higher fines, loss of driving privileges and in severe cases – imprisonment.
If you have been charged with any traffic offense such as speeding or reckless driving, contact us. Keep in mind that certain traffic offenses might lead to suspension/ denial of driving privileges as well as an increase in your insurance premiums. For almost 25 years we have handled cases in the courtrooms of Will County, DuPage County, Grundy County, Kankakee, Cook and LaSalle counties and we will be able to help you in the most effective manner with any kind of traffic offense.
The Tomczak Law Group will work hard to preserve your driving privileges by working to get the charges dismissed or reduced.
Experienced & Knowledgeable Traffic Violation Defense
Some of the traffic offense cases we handle:
- C.D.L. – Commercial Driver’s License
- Construction Zone Speeding
- Driving w/ a revoked or suspended driver’s license
- Driving w/ an expired registration or license plates
- Driving without proof of insurance
- DUI / DWI – Alcohol & Illegal Drugs
- Hit & Run / Leaving the scene of an accident
- Reckless Driving
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Underage Drinking & Driving
Let our Experience and Past Results WORK for YOU!
- Former Assistant’s States Attorney for Will County
- Former Chief Narcotics Prosecutor
- Former Chief Felony Prosecutor
- Former Illinois top D.U.I Prosecutor
- Former State’s Attorney of Will County / TOP PROSECUTOR
Regardless of your traffic offense – our knowledge, vast experience and aggressive approach will go a long way in helping you.
Contact Us Today For a FREE – Confidential Consultation
Contact The Tomczak Law Group at (815) 723-4400 or email us today to set up a meeting to discuss the specifics of your traffic offense case.
Experience and results Matter and so should YOUR case!