Joliet Traffic Tickets Attorneys
Illinois Reckless Driving Lawyers
Anybody who has been issued a traffic citation by a police officer understands exactly how a Traffic Ticket can disrupt your life. Everyone leads very busy lives nowadays and you know it will be hard to find the time to actually attend traffic school or appear in court to plead your case. Even if you do make the time to go to court, you can be certain that the police officer will have a strong case to win against you. Why wouldn’t a court judge take the word of a law enforcement officer.
The Tomzcak Law Group traffic defense attorneys, help people with Traffic Tickets & Violations, suspended licenses and charges of Driving Under the Influence (DUI). The important thing is that you should not take any kind of summons for Traffic Tickets & Violations lightly. Not being taken to jail does not mean that the charge is not serious.
Traffic violations have the potential to result in:
- Heavy Fines ( some of which can be significantly high)
- Suspension of your driver’s license
- Increased vehicle insurance premiums
If you have received one too many traffic citations, it can create serious implications with your driver’s license and your ability to drive which can impact your life in a negative manner. Ignoring any kind of Traffic Tickets & Violations can also have very serious consequences. There are times when people who have been charged with Traffic Tickets & Violations, hesitate in retaining the services of an attorney as they feel that the costs might be prohibitive.
The truth is that it really is not as expensive as you think. When you consider the fact that one of our attorneys can appear in court (most times), on your behalf, so that you do not have to take time off work – in effect, saving you money.
We can help you with:
- Camera Generated Tickets
- Driving on a Suspended / Revoked Driver’s License
- Driving with expired license plates or registration
- Driving without Insurance or without proof of Insurance
- DUI / DWI
- Illegal Turns / U-Turns
- Improper Lane Usage
- Leaving the scene of an accident with property damage
- Reckless Driving
- Running a Red Light
- Running a Stop Sign
- Seat Belt Violations
- Speeding Tickets
Let our Experience and Past Results WORK for YOU!
- Former Assistant’s States Attorney for Will County
- Former Chief Narcotics Prosecutor
- Former Chief Felony Prosecutor
- Former Illinois top D.U.I Prosecutor
- Former State’s Attorney of Will County / TOP PROSECUTOR
Contact Us Today For a FREE – Confidential Consultation
Contact The Tomczak Law Group at (815) 723-4400 or email us today to set up a meeting to discuss the specifics of your traffic ticket case.
Experience and results Matter and so should YOUR case!