Some Personal Injury, Accident & Wrongful Death Case Results
- $10.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT
**This case was declined in writing by one of the largest and most respected law firms in Chicago. Like we always tell our clients – EXPERIENCE & RESULTS matter and so should YOUR case!
Let our Experience & Results WORK for YOU!
- $200k SETTLEMENT – Automobile Accident for soft tissue injuries
- $230k Verdict for an Car Accident Shoulder injury
- $2.1 MILLION DOLLAR settlement for Nurse Malpractice involving child’s finger(s) loss
- $3,500,000 – RECORD Will County SETTLEMENT – Joliet asphalt maker to pay widow more than $3 million
- $12 Million Settlement in class action consumer fraud lawsuit involving unsafe products for children
- $1.1 Million Settlement – Wrongful Death Lawsuit for infant death. In 1996 a Joliet infant died while in a crib manufactured nationally – in April of 1997 over 600,000 of these cribs were recalled by the United State’s Government. A substantial recovery was made for the parents, and a promise to protect other children was kept.
- Civil Rights Lawsuit filed for a man shot by the Joliet Police Department
Some Criminal Defense Law Case Results
Sushi Ya Meat Cleaver Attack Resolved With Plea – you can read more HERE
Murder To Misdemeanor: Joliet Teen Freed After Year In Jail – you can learn more HERE!
Off-duty female cop, 35, is charged with DUI after she failed to slow down at an accident scene and slammed into the side of a truck, killing her male cop passenger.
ATTORNEY JEFF TOMCZAK AS SEEN ON CHANNEL 7 NEWS
Erin Zilka was a six-year veteran of the Joliet Police Department (pictured). Jeff Tomczak, defending the accused, disputed that his client was intoxicated and said she was ‘totally devastated’ by the events.
Tomczak said Zilka and Schauer were friends and said he did not know where they were traveling at the time of the crash. “She’s totally devastated,” he said. “I can’t express how distraught she is … just devastated totally.”
Zilka’s attorney Jeffrey Tomczak said Monday that her blood alcohol content was under the legal limit, according to blood tests that were taken within an hour of the crash.
Zilka’s attorney, Jeff Tomczak, said her blood-alcohol test came up under the legal limit but declined to specify the number. He said Zilka was friends with Schauer and was in “a really bad way.” “She’s absolutely devastated to a degree I can’t express verbally,” Tomczak said.
Joliet Police Officer Freed
“We anticipate vigorously defending any allegations against my client in this matter,” Tomczak said of Busse. Read the full article HERE!
Triple Murder Charges Dismissed
“The bottom line I want everyone to know is that Eric Raya, at no point in time, was responsible for the deaths of the three victims,” remarked downtown Joliet criminal lawyer Jeff Tomczak of The Tomczak Group. Read the full article HERE!
Parole Party Murder: Minooka Man Gets Probation For Killing
This past April, the Will County State’s Attorney’s Office worked out a plea with Hess, who was represented by downtown Joliet criminal attorneys Ed Masters and Jeff Tomczak of The Tomczak Law Group. Read the full article HERE!
- Minooka Man Gets Probation For Killing – https://patch.com/illinois/channahon-minooka/parole-party-murder-minooka-man-gets-probation-killing
- Not Guilty Verdict In Joliet Official’s Domestic Violence Case – PATCH
- JPD Administration Does Not Back Its Officers: Tomczak – PATCH
- Golden Chopsticks Owner Not Guilty Of DUI, Judge Barrett Rules – PATCH
- Murder charges dropped in 2015 Joliet shooting – The Herald News
- Ex-Joliet cop acquitted of repeatedly punching woman — for 2nd time – The Chicago Sun Times
- Athlete avoids prison time – PATCH
- Ex-teacher’s aide, coach gets probation for sex abuse – CHICAGO TRIBUNE
- Check us out on PATCH
- Check us out in the Chicago Sun Times
- Check us out in The Herald
- Our Client A.M. was charged with drug possession with intent to deliver and it was ultimately dismissed!!
- Attorney Bodach won a motion to quash an arrest and suppress evidence after convincing the judge the police officer did not have probable cause to arrest his client for driving under the influence of alcohol. As a result all evidence after the arrest was suppressed and the state was forced to DISMISS THE CHARGES of DUI and Illegal Transportation of Alcohol!!
- Attorney Bob Bodach DUI ACQUITTAL / NOT GUILTY despite open alcohol present
- Attorney Bob Bodach challenges the application of the courthouse drug testing program
- NBA players Ex-Wife found NOT GUILTY of Domestic Battery
- NOT GUILTY – Joliet Home Invasion
- Exposed Garden Store Shopper as target of DEA investigation
- Joliet Police Office found NOT GUILTY of video taped excessive force / aggravated battery