Some Personal Injury, Accident & Wrongful Death Case Results
- $10.5 MILLION SETTLEMENT
**This case was declined in writing by one of the largest and most respected law firms in Chicago. Like we always tell our clients – EXPERIENCE & RESULTS matter and so should YOUR case!
Let our Experience & Results WORK for YOU!
- $200k SETTLEMENT – Automobile Accident for soft tissue injuries
- $230k Verdict for an Car Accident Shoulder injury
- $2.1 MILLION DOLLAR settlement for Nurse Malpractice involving child’s finger(s) loss
- $3,500,000 – RECORD Will County SETTLEMENT – Joliet asphalt maker to pay widow more than $3 million
- $12 Million Settlement in class action consumer fraud lawsuit involving unsafe products for children
- $1.1 Million Settlement – Wrongful Death Lawsuit for infant death. In 1996 a Joliet infant died while in a crib manufactured nationally – in April of 1997 over 600,000 of these cribs were recalled by the United State’s Government. A substantial recovery was made for the parents, and a promise to protect other children was kept.
- Civil Rights Lawsuit filed for a man shot by the Joliet Police Department
Some Criminal Defense Law Case Results
Joliet Police Officer Freed
“We anticipate vigorously defending any allegations against my client in this matter,” Tomczak said of Busse. Read the full article HERE!
Triple Murder Charges Dismissed
“The bottom line I want everyone to know is that Eric Raya, at no point in time, was responsible for the deaths of the three victims,” remarked downtown Joliet criminal lawyer Jeff Tomczak of The Tomczak Group. Read the full article HERE!
Parole Party Murder: Minooka Man Gets Probation For Killing
This past April, the Will County State’s Attorney’s Office worked out a plea with Hess, who was represented by downtown Joliet criminal attorneys Ed Masters and Jeff Tomczak of The Tomczak Law Group. Read the full article HERE!
Not Guilty Verdict In Joliet Official’s Domestic Violence Case – PATCH
JPD Administration Does Not Back Its Officers: Tomczak – PATCH
Golden Chopsticks Owner Not Guilty Of DUI, Judge Barrett Rules – PATCH
Murder charges dropped in 2015 Joliet shooting – The Herald News
Ex-Joliet cop acquitted of repeatedly punching woman — for 2nd time – The Chicago Sun Times
Athlete avoids prison time – PATCH
Ex-teacher’s aide, coach gets probation for sex abuse – CHICAGO TRIBUNE
Check us out on PATCH
Check us out in the Chicago Sun Times
Check us out in The Herald
Our Client A.M. was charged with drug possession with intent to deliver and it was ultimately dismissed!!
Attorney Bodach won a motion to quash an arrest and suppress evidence after convincing the judge the police officer did not have probable cause to arrest his client for driving under the influence of alcohol. As a result all evidence after the arrest was suppressed and the state was forced to DISMISS THE CHARGES of DUI and Illegal Transportation of Alcohol!!
Attorney Bob Bodach DUI ACQUITTAL / NOT GUILTY despite open alcohol present
Attorney Bob Bodach challenges the application of the courthouse drug testing program
NBA players Ex-Wife found NOT GUILTY of Domestic Battery
NOT GUILTY – Joliet Home Invasion
Exposed Garden Store Shopper as target of DEA investigation
Joliet Police Office found NOT GUILTY of video taped excessive force / aggravated battery